LED Light Bulbs Australia: Ordering, Shipping Costs, Returns & Warranty Policies
last updated 13 September 2022
The LED Shop Australia® we sell high-quality LED bulbs for cars, trucks, boats and caravans Australia-wide. We guarantee all products for 12 months. Find information below on LED Light Bulbs Australia Ordering, Shipping Costs, Returns & Warranty, as well as Wholesale/Special Order policies.
Do you have a physical store?
The LED Shop Australia® is an online store operating out of Melbourne. We don’t have a physical/pickup location, however, we offer our customers several shipping options.
How do backorders work?
What does backorder mean?
Items marked ‘back order’ are currently out of stock, but have been ordered from our supplier. Depending on when we ordered them, they could be anywhere from 1-4 weeks away.
Can I get the available items straight away, and the rest when it arrives?
We can ship a partial order straight away, but you will need to cover the cost of postage for the second shipment. To choose this option, reply to the order email authorising us to deduct the additional postage.
If we do not hear from you, we will assume you are happy to wait for us to ship your order when the back-ordered items arrive.
Why is there a $10 minimum order size?
As a small, family-run business we are not a big corporation, franchise or chain of stores. We pick, pack and ship all products ourselves, as well as manage all the administration connected to your order. This means small orders cost us far more than we make.
So to cover our efforts we have a minimum order size of $10. If you decide to order less than $10 of products, a surcharge of $10 is automatically added to your order. To remove the minimum order charge, just add a few more items to your cart.
What shipping options, prices and delivery times are available?
Shipping Declaration: By placing an order you declare that you have read and agree to our Shipping policies. Express Post is still the fastest shipping option, however, please note Australia Post have suspended their ‘next business day delivery guarantee’. If you need your product urgently, to avoid disappointment, check Australia Post’s current estimated delivery times for your specific location.
Orders within Australia
Orders are shipped via Australia Post from Melbourne within 1-2 business days (ie excluding weekends) of your order being placed. Transit times are estimates only and will depend on your location, you can estimate delivery times here.
Parcel/Standard Satchel (3-7 business days*) $9.90
Express Post Satchel (1-2 business days*) $15.40 – limited to 500g satchel
*Estimated ‘in transit time’ depending on your location.
Courier – by quotation
Orders outside Australia
We currently ship to Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norfolk Islands, Norway, Sweden, UK, USA.
First-Class Airmail $30 (1-2 weeks)
Parcel Tracking & Lost Parcels
Once your parcel is shipped you will receive an email notification with a Tracking Number. We have never lost a parcel within Australia, but in the event, this happened, we contact Australia Post to investigate.
- If Australia Post can’t locate your parcel, as long as it doesn’t show on tracking as delivered, we will send a replacement or issue a refund
- If the parcel tracking shows as delivered (but you didn’t receive it) we are unable to replace or refund these parcels.
Goods & Services Tax (GST)
Products purchased within Australia included 10% GST. Shipping within Australia includes GST.
Products purchased from outside Australia do not include GST in the total price.
Warranty, Refunds and Returns
The LED Shop Australia® products come with a 12 Month Guarantee / Warranty.
If you have received a faulty unit, complete our Warranty Assessment Form, describing the nature of the failure. If we determine the item is faulty, we will send a replacement and cover the cost of postage. If you are required by us to return the faulty unit, we will send you a Postage Paid label to use.
Refunds and Replacements
Choose carefully as replacements and refunds are limited by the policy below, so if you changed your mind or if you have ordered the wrong product directly from our website.
If an employee of The LED Shop Australia® has recommended an incorrect product over the phone or via email, we will substitute the product for the correct item and send it to you via Express Post at no extra charge.
Returns & Time Limits
In some instances you may want to return an item for a refund, replacement or substitution. We try to be flexible with this, however you must notify us within a reasonable time limit;
- Faulty units refer to Warranty policy above. Time limit for Warrany returns is strictly 12 months from date of purchase, unless a product specifies a longer Warranty period on the product page; you must notify us in writing within 14 days of the date you first notice the fault. Exceptions will be assessed on a case-to-case basis through details provided in the Warranty Assessment Form.
- Purchased wrong item (and want a replacement) you should purchase the correct item first, then arrange to return unopened incorrect items at your own expense; Time limit if the product has already been shipped, you must notify us in writing within 7 days of receiving the product as per Australia Post tracking, or; if the product has not been shipped, you must notify us by 12 noon the same day, as orders are shipped at 2.30 pm daily.
- Changed your mind (and want a refund) If you changed your mind and want a refund, the same policy applies as for item 2 where you Purchased the wrong item, however, a 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Return Shipping items must be bubble wrapped to prevent damage in transit; send us the Australia Post Tracking Number once posted, as we do not take responsibility for untracked items if they go missing. Once items are received; if they are unopened and in saleable condition, we will process a refund minus the postage from the original purchase and, where applicable, the 20% restocking fee.
If you’re looking for Wholesale LEDs, please read our Wholesale/Special Order Policies first. Let us know if you have any questions.
Otherwise, Get Started with your Wholesale LED Bulbs & Special Order Quote.
- Quote means a Custom Order price offered subject to Policy 1 below.
- Invoice means a bill for Custom Order that is payable/due on the due date.
- Custom Order means an order that is arranged by us rather than being purchased directly from our online shop.
- Wholesale Order means a Custom Order that is added to our normal monthly ordering cycle.
- Special Order means a dedicated Custom Order placed anytime outside our normal monthly ordering schedule.
- You/your means the customer. Us/we means The Led Shop Australia.
Custom Order Policies
- Quotes / Acceptance upon paying your $99 quote fee, we will send you a fixed price quote for the items required, including any applicable discounts and shipping/courier costs; your Quote will be valid from the Quote Date (Quote Day 1) until 3 pm on the Expiry date (Quote Day 28); Quote can be accepted by clicking Accept on the Quote, or by confirming acceptance by email; Quote is converted to an Invoice automatically upon acceptance (Invoice Day 1), Invoice regardless of whether Invoice has been sent; Invoice is due at 3 pm on Invoice Day 7 (Invoice Due Date);
- Invoice / Payment Invoices must be paid (the Invoice Due Date); Custom Orders will not be placed with our supplier until the Invoice is paid in full; if Invoice is not paid by the Invoice Due Date, your Order and Invoice will be cancelled at 3 pm on the Invoice Due Date); Payment Options include Bank Transfer/Deposit, Credit Card or PayPal, and Bitcoin; Credit Card and PayPal payments attract 2.7% surcharge; Bitcoin payments attract 5% surcharge;
- Expired Quotes / Cancellations Where you did not accept the Quote by 3 pm on the Expiry Date, you would need to purchase another Custom Quote first before placing an order; once Invoice is paid Order is placed with our Supplier and cannot be cancelled; should you wish to cancel your Order after Invoice is paid, you will be entitled to a refund of the local Shipping/Courier fee only; no additional refunds are available.
- Quote Fee Credits if Quote is accepted, Wholesale Orders will be entitled to a $99 Quote Fee Credit against their Invoice; Special Orders will not be entitled to a $99 Quote Fee Credit; once Quote expires you will not be entitled to a $99 credit;
- Wholesale Orders must be no less than 250 total items and no less than 100 items per SKU; as your order is included with our regular scheduled order, your $99 quote fee will be deducted from your total order amount; Wholesale Orders will be placed with our next scheduled supplier order upon receipt of full payment;
- Special Orders must be no less than 500 total items and no less than 100 items per SKU; Special Orders attract a charge of $99 in addition to the product price and shipping/courier; this fee covers the time required for us to arrange your custom order and international shipping/customs; unlike a Wholesale Order, the Quote Fee is not credited against your total; Special Orders will be placed with our supplier upon receipt of full payment;
- Production/Transit time may vary depending our factors outside our control; we take no responsibility for delays caused by manufacturers/suppliers, transport providers or customs.
- Shipping/Courier all Custom Orders are sent to our premises first for quality inspection purposes; Custom Orders will then be forwarded to you via Australia Post by Standard or Express based on weight/size; or if you are located within approx 100km of our premises in Frankston same-day courier delivery based on distance.
- Warranty All products come with a 12-month replacement warranty, subject to our Warranty/Returns policy.
Ready to get started? Go here to start your Wholesale LED Bulbs & Special Order Quote.