24 volt G4 Soft WHITE LED bulb 4000k 12×5730 SMD Soft WHITE – #1985/24
4000k Colour Temperature.
Replaces this glass MR11/G4 bulb in horizontal fittings and applications.
24 volt G4 Soft WHITE LED bulb FEATURES
- Operating voltage – 24vDC (10~50vDC)
- Diameter – 27mm
- Thickness of circuitry – 8mm inc LED’s (to top of capacitor)
- Lumens output – 280lm
- Viewing angle – 120°
- Colour – Soft White 4000k
- Current control – constant current driver
- Power Consumption – 0.33A
- AC compatible – YES
- Life expectancy – 50,000 hours
Queries/Phone Orders – (07)40962152
What is the difference between Warm White, Neutral White and Cool White?
Warm White is closer to being flame coloured and is the most ambient whereas Neutral White has a slight shandy tone to it and can be used both as a work light and as a cabin light.
Cool White is a task light used for bathrooms, kitchens etc
It properly renders colours.