12v LED panel light in Warm White 80 mm x 40 mm
18 WARM WHITE (type 5050) LED mounted on a 80 x 40mm PCB board.
An efficient replacement for incandescent lamps in situations where the LED board can be laid directly on top of the diffused lens.
These boards generate virtually no heat and can be fixed using double-sided tape, a small blob of silicone sealant or some other method.
All of the circuitry is in line in a shrink-wrapped section 50mm back from the board.
Suitable for 12v and 24v DC systems (even under charge).
This 12v LED panel light can be used in updating furniture lighting, as well as other applications.
12v LED panel light FEATURES
- Operating voltage range – 8~30v DC
- Current draw at 12v DC – 380 milliamps
- Luminous flux – 210 lm
- Colour temperature – Warm White 3000K (see LED Colour Temperature Chart for more information)
- Viewing Angle – 120°
- Size of PCB board – 80 x 40 mm
- Total thickness of PCB including LED – 3 mm
- Thickness of PCB board – 1.6 mm
Email us or call us on (03) 7068 9150 to find out about our Concierge Service; for $55 we will help you find the specific bulbs for your car Make, Model, Year and Series.