BAY15D LED bulb WARM WHITE Double Acting Brake/Tail Light Bulb.
- Looking for a 12v BAY15D LED Brake Light Bulb then click here.
- Looking for a BAY15D Socket then click here.
These brake/tail bulbs are made WARM WHITE for classic incandescent colour reproduction.
In classic vehicles Warm White LED bulbs used in brake light situations are better than plain White.
Warm White is “redder” than Cool White – which looks more Pink behind a Red Lens
For motorbikes a Warm White Brake bulb is recommended because illumination of the number plate is required and that can’t work with a RED bulb.
These BAY15D LED bulb in Warm White are the brake globes you want as they give good light to the number plate below ~ without the harsh White dot you see when using plain White LED bulbs behind RED Brake lenses.
Headlights off – Brake application triggers full power.
Headlights on – Tail light mode uses 33% power and goes to full power when the brake pedal is pressed.
This is a non-Canbus bulb.
The bulb pulls 10w and this is sufficient for most bulb out warning systems.
BAY15D LED bulb FEATURES
- Globe Base – BAY15D (1157) Staggered side locating pins
- Dual contact connection – 2 positives on base with negative side wall function.
- LED Colour – Warm White (for classic/vintage cars)
- LED used – 55 x 2835 Samsung with front lens
- Lumens – 500
- Voltage – 10~30vDC
- Power Used – 10w
- Tail light mode – 33%
- Brake light mode – 100%
- Length – 53mm
- Width – 20mm
Email us or call us on (03) 7068 9150 to find out about our Concierge Service; for $55 we will help you find the specific bulbs for your car Make, Model, Year and Series.
Also known as Lucas GLB380